gratitude

This is a gratitude journal I made for my girls in Young Women. It got me to thinking about things I'm grateful for everyday - after my awesome husband and beautiful kids - a few things popped in my head! I have to eat a ton in order not to be nauseas, corn flakes always do the trick! Water, water, and more water is always good - Dasani makes that easier! I work out to try, in vain, not to get fat and the best invention ever, the Ipod, saves me on the treadmill!
oh, my 18 week dr appt. is tomorrow! We find out what we're having! ;)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are super cute! and how exciting to find out what you're having! can't wait to see! :)

Annette said...

That is an awesome idea, thank you for sharing what you are grateful for with us. I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl!