I'm answering this tag on my blog instead of on facebook - I hope that's okay Sally!;)1. When was your "engagement" anniversary? August 18th
2. When is your actual wedding anniversary? October 11th 2002
3. How long have you known your spouse? The summer of 1999. Ali, my sis, and I got him and Steve Cherry confused. I believe we called them SteveMike for a bit.
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged? 5 months. I was so lucky - we got to go to Ashland and Missouri together before we were engaged. It gave me the opportunity to see him in a different light rather than just at church. I learned he doesn't like Shakespeare plays - I think that's the only strike against him! We all thought he'd ask me in Missouri! But nope, a week later back at home!
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? Playing indoor soccer - his offensive skills are no match for my defensive skills! lol!
6. What is your spouse's full name? Michael Lee Charles Boulant - I know for crying out loud - might as well have 5 middle names!
7. Do you have any children yet? Yep. Caleb, Aubrey, Luke and baby Tessa in July!
8. How many? That would make the final 4.
9. Do you have any house pets? Unfortunately yes, 4 fish. I hate animals. Well, I hate animals in my house.
10. Do you own a house or rent? Both.
11. Do you live in the country/town/city? Vegas Baby. ;) No, it's not like that - believe it or not!
12. What is one of your favorite activities together? Him giving me a back rub - no j/k, well partly j/k. We love v/ball, soccer, b/ball, sports in general. Love to hike, renovate houses, watch Idol & play cards. I kick his bum in speed and nertz - we're 50/50 in Gin Rummy.;)
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot? Vacation? What's that? We love visiting his brothers and anybody from my fam! I think since I turn 30 this year we should go cruisin!
14. How many siblings (including in-laws)? Well, Mike has 2 brothers, I have 1 brother and 4 rockin sistas!
15. What church do you attend? LDS!
16. Is this the church you were married in? We were sealed in the Oakland Temple
17. In what town is your current address? Vegas. Never knew how ugly the desert really is or how hot it really can get! Fantastic shopping and tons for the kiddos to do! I seriously have 2 Super Targets within 15 minutes of my house!
18. Do you work or stay at home? I stay at home chasing around 3 kiddos!
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon? Nowhere! School and a Caleb 10 months later slows things like that down!
20. Leave a piece of advice for the other couple: Mike says, "don't do drugs". Really, just make sure you both keep a good sense of humor.