Our Lukey Bear turned 3!! He is such a love and just so much fun!! He is so quick to hug and kiss. His dimples are endearing and I love that he got his hair color from me! He loves to wrestle with his daddy, play outside, swing at the park and thinks everything is "cute, cute". I am so blessed to have this little boy as my son! He just warms my heart. Love him!!;)


Everybody loving the cupcakes! I had to light the candle twice - he was so excited he blew out the first one before we even started singing! He's such a cutie.;)





Lukey trying out his new Diego scooter! He was so excited about it he started dancing around!;)



The kiddos had such a good time riding on some rides! Even Tessa got in on it!;)





Just a few pics of missy eating her lunch the other day. She's such a doll!



5 comments:

heather said...

happy birthday luke! I'm glad he had a great day. Love your family...and wish I was still your visiting teacher. :(

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Luke! We love you! What a fun day!!!!

Em said...

those scooters are the coolest!!! there is a pink one in our backyard that was my little cousin's and brennan loves to play on it. such a great trainng scooter. i love how tess looks so much like you. those eyes are going to break a LOT of hearts;-)

Carlson Clan said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I love how you do his hair, he looks so stylin'! It is funny how close we had our kids huh? Thanks for always leaving sweet comments Tiff! You're such a fun mommy too!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Lukey! I love you! So glad that you had such a fun birthday! By the way, I love the picture of Tess showing off those little teeth!