A few weeks ago Val and Ali came for a visit! {I don't know how Ali avoided all the pictures!} But we visited the Shark Reef down the strip and had a great time! My sisters are the best, Annette and Carrie too! By far the little manta rays that you could touch were my favorite part!







Yeah, that's right. That's poop! And oh if you'd seen Tessa covered in it! {I really didn't think it would be all that sanitary to pause and take a picture of her!} What a fun way to start the day!! lol!



Breaking in the new couch Boulant style! What a fun daddy the kiddos have!!




6 comments:

Annalisa said...

Fun.

"fun"

and fun.

Andrea said...

How did I miss this visit. I am sad. :O(

AaronTara said...

I love your new couch! I really want one. And it's fun to see Mike with your kids... reminds me of Aaron and our girls. : D

Ali Jones Phelps said...

I love all the pics:) Dan and I like the poop one most. By the way...I think that is my arm in the first picture......

Ali Jones Phelps said...

I love all the pics:) Dan and I like the poop one most. By the way...I think that is my arm in the first picture......

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

How fun! That poop does not look fun though- LOL!