Mike's brother Matt and his family came to our house for a few days over Thanksgiving break. We took them to Cafe Rio, to our favorite park, and The Bass Pro Shop, where a "real" mermaid was swimming in the fish tank. Aubrey and her cousin Jocelin were beside themselves. They turned to me and said, "I knew mermaids were real!". They squealed and laughed and couldn't wait to go tell their daddy's what they saw! I wish I would have gotten a picture of it!










We had the Sorenson family {We just call them our in-laws! Karina Sorenson is my sister Carrie's husbands Mike sister!} spend a few nights with us too! Here's Tessa with little Cambree! So cute! It's a bit blurry but both of these little girls are movers! Tessa just loved her. She wanted to kiss her and hug her...so cute!



3 comments:

AaronTara said...

It's so nice to see family this time of year, well, anytime actually. The real mermaid sounds awesome... my girls would love that!

Annette said...

Cute kids! I'm glad you had such a fun time. I love that little Cambrie (spelling), such a cute little chubby baby. :)Cafe Rio is the best!

Annalisa said...

very cute kiddos. i totally miss cafe rio.