piggy buns

Missy's first piggie buns! {piggies that are tucked into little buns:)} Sometimes I just have to walk away from her...her cuteness is just too much!
**Update on Tessa! She says Mama and Dddd {we think it's dad!}. She loves to click and trill her tongue. She cries every time her daddy leaves the house. She is little miss social. She warms up to anybody {except Santa!} quickly and will let anybody pick her up. She loves to give kisses and "loves"{cheek to cheek}. She has 14 teeth! She's cutting her bottom K nines {I don't know how that's spelled:)} right now...that's a ton of fun! Love this little girl!




All tuckered out! Yesterday these two cuties conked out at the same time, just at different places! lol! I can't get the photo of Tessa to flip! It's fine in Picassa but it turned when I uploaded onto blogger...lame! Anyway, you can still see all her super cuteness!



6 comments:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

So adorable!!!!!

Carrie said...

Looooove the piggy buns! I Looooove the kid even more;) we call em piggy buns too!

Annette said...

So cute! I love her hair like that. It is so cute that she is so focused on her play while you take pictures. I just want to squeeze her. 'Fess up Tiff, did you make those little kids run up and down the street in order to tire them out? So cute! Love you guys!

Annalisa said...

one day my baby girl will have enough hair to do something with it. LOL.

Sara Hirschi said...

A-DOR-A-BLE!!!

Em said...

Your blog always makes me so excited for max's hair to grow longer!!!:) not looking forward to her teething days. Still none yet!