Megatron Mommy

Caleb's new favorite toys are Transformers. We watch the cartoons almost daily - We let him watch the "grown up" Transformers, which I thought would scare him and sat with him with remote in hand ready to turn it off at the first sign of fear, but he sat through the whole movie enthralled! This just accelerated the obsession. Every now and then I'll here an "Autobots, roll out" and even from little Aubrey "More than meets the eye". Below is the new and growing collection. The other day Caleb asked if he could have another pack of fruities. I said no. He asked please, please pretty please, only to get the same answer. He then turned around mumbling under his breath about how unfair I am and very clearly referred to me as Megatron. Well, I couldn't hold it back. I burst out laughing and a severe tickle fest ensued. Megatron? Very clever Caleb!

2 comments:

Jen said...

So, Megatron Mommy! I love it, it's so Caleb. I can't wait to see you guys!

West Family said...

hi - i love your background! you are a little megatron"ish" - i miss you and your awesome kids!