ALL my kiddos have been sick for the past week or so! It has just kinda sucked me into my own little world down here in Vegas, oh but we are on the mend!;) We've been planting our pumpkin patch, running through sprinklers...I just need to get on here and post!

I'm horribly late, but I hope everyone had an amazing day on Sunday! I LOVE mother's day. Mike has the kiddos all write me love notes and I get one from him as well.;) When I was a little girl I never believed my Mom when she'd tell me the best present I could get her was a homemade one - oh how I was wrong - they are the best ones!! I was asked to speak in Sacrament Meeting and I just learned so much! Here's a quote by Sheri Dew that summed up my talk.
"We just can't let the Lord down. And if the day comes when we are the only women on earth who find nobility and divinity in motherhood, so be it. For mother is the word that will define a righteous woman made perfect in the highest degree of the celestial kingdom, a woman who has qualified for eternal increase in posterity, wisdom, joy, and influences."

2 comments:

heather said...

I'm sad that your kids have been sick.
Also, loved that you used that quote. It was my favorite one you used. Thanks for sharing it again.:)

Annalisa said...

i like the idea that we as women are sent to war to be forces for good in this world and stand shoulder to shoulder defending righteousness. i'm glad to be next to such good women willing to fight for the right.