Our last horah! before school starts! We had a great time, tons of fun running after a running Tess who was sure the whole camp site was hers for the taking. Plus, we lost Luke for a few minutes, but other than that it was a success! Did I mention I drove the 3 hours all by myself, with the trailer, unloaded and unhitched the trailer all by myself? Seriously, I was really proud of myself. I have the best memories camping as a kid, with the "group" and it's just so fun to see my kiddos making those same kind of memories!






6 comments:

Annette said...

You are amazing! It looks like a fun trip! I love that little Tess is in playpen, did she need to be contained? Games and camping is a great combination!

megan... said...

love the camping memories! I want to make sure to create those with my fam!

Kerri said...

fun!! they'll always remember the camping trips, awesome!

Annalisa said...

fun times. i seriously think i'll brave the camping one of these weekends just so that i can say that i did it.

Sara Hirschi said...

Fun fun fun! I am super impressed that you did all of that by yourself! I couldn't do it. You're an awesome mom!!

Jen said...

Yay Tiff! You are amazing! Good for you. That is so intimidating to me. You rock!