The little guys just chillin' the other day. Luke thought he needed to go through the Halloween costume bin and try everything on! lol! Here he is as a soccer player!



The other day it was "crazy hair day" at school. So here are Caleb and Aubrey showing their school spirit. Caleb has a green C on his head...that's all he would let me do!




We had the chance to go visit my sister in SLC. She had beautiful baby girl Quincee and we got to go to her blessing. My other sisters and Mom and Dad were there too! Sweet Quincee had her daddy, 3 uncles, a grandpa and a grandpa great participate in the blessing. It was a tremendous experience to be able to witness the power that circle held. My family is the best!
Here's a few shots of some of my nieces. Aren't they just darling? And Tessa was all tuckered out after we had family photos taken. Most of my pictures are stuck on my camera! They won't upload to my computer...I'm still trying to figure that one out!





The reason we all got together! She is just precious! I wanted to eat her up!


3 comments:

Em said...

I always loved the themed days at school.

Annette said...

Great pictures! I had a great time this weekend, thank you for making the effort to travel to Utah! I love you guys!

megan... said...

I bet you had so much fun with your family! Congrats to Carrie and the sweet little one.