Here's Aubrey and her Kindergarten class!
33 kids! What the heck?! I don't know...
Anyway, she's enjoyed this class for
the last 3 months. I'm impressed with
her good attitude with moving schools.
She LOVED her kindergarten teacher
at the old school. When I told her
we'd be moving, she burst out in tears,
"Then I'll have to leave Miss
Fiscus!" It was really
hard for Aubrey to leave her.:)


Where is our little firecracker?!
She is so not comfortable with attention!
Can you tell?! It is so hard for her
to have people pay attention to her!
We are so proud of her for getting
up there and singing! Love her!


*She received her certificate of completion and she got
the Citizenship Award! So proud of her!!

"You have this game?"
"Yep, you've got this game?"
Just another afternoon chillin' in
the Boulant household!


Missy Miss found my lipstick!



2 comments:

Jen said...

I love it Tiff! Aubrey looks so sweet, and I love the lipstick on little Miss Tess!

Kerri said...

It's the perfect shade for Tess, gotta stick with what works, LOL.