My Aubrey Girl is 4!

Our Aubrey turned 4 yesterday! She is such a big girl! I remember when I had the sonogram that showed us she was a girl. Seriously one of the happiest moments in my life. I pictured a sweet little red head, and that's what I got! She's quick to tell you she loves you, does a dang good job keeping up with Caleb and helps take care of Luke! She has to call her daddy everyday to talk to him and ask him when he'll be home. She loves to wrestle with her daddy, play with her little girlfriends, dance and watch Barbie movies. I love this little girl!

Luke just thinks he's so cool with his sunglasses on - he wears them every time we're out and even shoves them back on top of his head!

The night before her birthday Aubrey told me she wants birthday cards. I reassured her she'd get one from Grandma for sure, but she said,"Not those cards!". Then Caleb said, "No Mom, the love cards like you gave me when I turned 5!". Ha! They're little posters I've made for all of them on their birthdays and put up all over the walls! I don't know who started that in the Jones family, it wasn't me, but the tradition goes on!


They're chowing on some morning cupcakes! I know I'm a sucker when it comes to sweets but it was her birthday and she was bringing some to her preschool. Yum!

Here's Aubrey and her new earrings! One day about a month ago she told me she wanted her ears pierced! (I don't think her friend Taylor, who is always sporting cute little hoops, had anything to do with it!) She did great and the girls that did it, doubled up - so smart, were fabulous with her!
We have to wait until the 28th for her friend party - hopefully the candy I have in her pinata survives until then!;)

7 comments:

AaronTara said...

I love her earrings! Aaron won't let me pierce our girls' ears yet... but I guess they have mostly "boy"friends, so it doesn't matter to them much yet.

Jen said...

I love that her ears are finally pierced. She looks so cute!

Annette said...

Happy Birthday Aubrey! I love you and I miss you so much. I hope it was a great day and you get to look forward a fun party. Tiff, I love that you make those fun Birthday Cards for your kids-obviously it is a hit. It brings back fun memories too! Miss you guys!

Alana's World said...

I love you Aubrey! You are the best! I hope you had a great birthday and I wish I was their to celebrate it with you. Happy Birthday!

Carley, John, Cohen, kennedy said...

I had forgotten that Aubrey and Cohen were so close in age!!! Happy Birthday

West Family said...

happy birthday aubrey!! we love you! we tried to call only one time - we are sorry we didn't get to talk to her on her special day! love the wests

Annalisa said...

happy birthday!