Growing up we always had a Sunday roast. We have one
once or twice or month now. I am not
a big meat eater, but roast is dang good!
Thank you, thank you to whoever
invented the crock pot!
Caleb spent a lot of our Sunday playing catch with
his daddy in the backyard.
The ladies that are in the co-op preschool group
took the kiddos to a pumpkin patch for a field trip!
Luke was mad at me in this picture. He wanted to
try the swing ride and didn't like it so much - apparently
he blamed that on me!;)
He's a bit upset in this picture :( Aubrey's looking
back trying to reassure him! Poor Luke!

4 comments:

Em said...

i hope i can get it together this week to make it to a pumpkin patch with brennan. there's nothing like having your dinner cook while you're doing something else. heaven bless the crock pot:-).

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Such cute pictures! Crock pots are the BEST!

Jen said...

Tiff I love it. It's nice that you continue the tradition. I can't believe how long Aubrey's hair is. Can't wait to see all of you!

Annette said...

Yum! Roast is so good. I miss having a family dinner with you. I knew Luke was upset with you in that picture before I saw the caption. I've seen that look before. So funny and adorable. He probably hates that we or I think it is funny. Cute kids! Love you!