My kiddos!

Sweet Tess gets absolutely no attention!
Such a sweet picture of my girlies! Hope they'll be
best friends!
The other day I couldn't get little miss to stay asleep!
In her bassinet, bouncer, swing - no go! Luke came
over and wanted a drink, so I put Tess down on the couch
& this is what happened!! Her cheeks are getting so chubby!
Went to the market by myself w/ all
4 kiddos! It actually went really well! When the husband is out
of town & you really need some milk, what else can you do?;)

4 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe that you have 4. I love that they all love Tess so much, and each other too! You have great kids Tiff!

Annette said...

Great pictures! So fun to have a baby in the house, I remember waiting for Mom to have you and how excited we were!

Annalisa said...

wow, grocery store with 4 kids, impressive. you are wonder women! i would have called delivery.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Ahhh they are so dang adorable!!!